On August 31, 2018 the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada’s (IRCC) Case Processing Center (CPC) Vegreville, Alberta closed its doors and moved shop/relocated to the provincial capital city of Edmonton.
The CPC Edmonton will continue to process:
- extensions for temporary resident status and temporary resident permits;
- work and study permits;
- applications for permanent residence from protected persons and convention refugees in Canada;
- applications for permanent residence for live-in caregivers;
- applications for permanent residence under Caring for Children and Caring for People with High Medical Needs pathways;
- applications for permanent residence under the temporary resident permit holder class;
- loans for the right of permanent residence fee.
The CPC Edmonton contact information is:
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Case Processing Centre Edmonton
Each application will be directed to its responsible unit which is provided on IRCC guides for each type of applications.
Source: IRCC website