Our Collection Specialist can help recover debts of up to $50,000 for you
What can our Collection Specialist do for you?
For Principal Balances up to $50,000 (administered by Collection Specialist):
- Review your problem customer account and discuss options for collection action at an initial 30 minute free consultation provided that we are retained.
- Contact your customer by telephone and/or demand letter in an effort to resolve the matter quickly
- File Claims at the Provincial Court, Civil Division (formerly Small Claims Court) for goods or services provided for balances up to $50,000 plus interest and costs
- Prepare and file all necessary documents to obtain Judgment should the debtor customer not dispute the Civil Claim
- Prepare and file all necessary documents such as the Writ of Enforcement and Garnishee Summons to enforce the Judgment
- Utilize the services of Enforcement Agencies to seize assets which can be sold at public auction if necessary
- Prepare you for court mandated mediation sessions resulting from your debtor customer disputing the Civil Claim and attending those sessions with you
- Take the lead role and prepare you for trial should a mediated settlement not be achieved
For Principal Balances Exceeding $50,000 (administered by Junior or Senior Lawyers):
- For detailed information on services offered on claims through the Court of Queen’s Bench, please refer to our Litigation services on our home page.